Paying it Forward to Support Local
PRESS RELEASE: April 22, 2020
Local electrical, plumbing and heating company buys 100 gift certificates to support local business and is empowering other businesses to do the same.
Impact Energy Services today announces the launch of their Pay It Forward To Support Local campaign. Whilst hundreds of businesses across the province and around the world are suffering from closed doors and decreased revenues - Impact Energy has launched a campaign to help weather this global phenomenon with a truly local concept.
Impact has approached over 150 total businesses in Rosetown, Kindersley and Biggar area to purchase $25 gift certificates. And for every certified contactless sales call booked over the coming months - customers will be able to select a gift certificate of their choice or have Impact donate $25 to that community's local Food Bank on their behalf.
Like many areas across the country, West Central Saskatchewan is feeling the crunch with over 50% of businesses having to close their doors. This campaign aims to raise awareness of these struggles and to empower the larger community to play their part to ensure that, when this ‘thing’ is all over, our communities will bounce back and thrive.
“ We know this isn’t a silver bullet, but as an essential service provider that is able to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to do all we can to support our wider business community who’s not as fortunate. While many businesses have shut their doors - our homes are working in overdrive. Plumbing, electrical, and heating emergencies don’t stop for pandemics - and we know our customers can choose from plenty of other service providers. We want them all to know that Impact Energy is as committed to providing a safe service as we are to supporting the communities in which we serve - today and always.”
Boyd Kampen, Founder and CEO of Impact Energy Services
- Book your next service call for plumbing, heating, electric or water and sanitation services with Impact Energy
- We’ll conduct a video assessment and a certified contactless service call - following our strict COVID 19 protocol
- Following your visit - we’ll provide you with a gift certificate of your choice - or donate $25 to the local food bank on your behalf
- Optional - share your experience online and encourage others to help support local using the hashtags #KindersleySupportsLocal #RosetownSupportsLocal or #BiggarSupportsLocal
For other local businesses looking to get involved
- Approach and purchase gift certificates from other local businesses - especially those struggling
- Use these gift certificates to reward your current customers
- Promote those local businesses on your social media channels and encourage other businesses to do the same - also using the hashtags #KindersleySupportsLocal #RosetownSupportsLocal or #BiggarSupportsLocal
- The campaign kicks off on Thursday and it will be open to the first 100 sales calls from Impact’s Rosetown and Kindersley offices. Some of the businesses who’ve signed up to get involved include Supremes Sports, The Hot Room, Clementine, Rosetown Dental, Economy Stationary and many more. Follow Impact Energy Services on Facebook to see all participating businesses.
“These are tough times for us all, but small gestures like this can go a long way. Even if it’s just to raise awareness and to make sure local businesses like ours stay in the public conscience. As they say - we’re all in this together.”
Joel MacDonald Owner at Supreme Source for Sports
Impact Energy Services provides residential, commercial and industrial electrical, plumbing, & heating services throughout West Central Saskatchewan. With offices in Rosetown, Kindersley and Saskatoon, Impact has built a reputation for its unwavering commitment to a job well done and for making a positive impact in the communities in which it serves.
For more information call Boyd on 306 882 7600
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org